FAQ's & Prep
How much do you charge?
- My rate is $160 per hour, and I have a one hour minimum charge.
How do your deposits work?
- I require a $160 non-refundable deposit which will come off of your last session. There is no drawing fee.
- Any rescheduling within two weeks of your appointment will result in a lost deposit.
- December and January bookings require 100% commitment, any reschedules are a lost deposit.
Are any items being reused?
- Tattoo machines, power supply, cords, foot pedal and wash bottle are reused; they are covered with barriers during each tattoo and sanitized between clients
- All other supplies used during the tattoo are single use disposables
What type of ink is used?
- Fusion Ink
- Silverback Ink
How do I prepare for my tattoo?
- Please keep the area to be tattooed free of any sunburns, cuts and bruising; if you show up with skin that isn't suitable to be tattooed we will need to reschedule and you will lose your deposit.
- Keep the area to be tattooed out of the sun. If your skin tone changes drastically during the year it makes choosing the appropriate tones of ink challenging.
- Do not show up drunk, really hungover, or sick. Tattoos are an invasive procedure that require a lot of healing effort on your behalf, please show up in good health.
- Eat before your appointment and bring along snacks and another meal if you have a long session scheduled. I have water here but feel free to bring along other non-alcoholic drinks.
- If you want to listen to your own music, or watch shows on your laptop etc. please bring headphones.
- Moisturize the area to be tattooed frequently during the week leading up to your appointment.